This streaming accessory allows users to enjoy cell phone calls and high-clarity stereo sound quality for multimedia audio through their hearing aids.
Thanks to Bluetooth, the ComPilot can be easily connected to a huge range of cell phones, smartphones, computers, tablets, music players and more.
It can also be used as a remote control, for changing the hearing aids’ program and volume, and offers VoiceAlerts for easy interaction.
When to Use It
- Cell phone.
- Music players and computers.
- Remote control of the hearing aids.
- Analog audio inputs
- Roger/FM receiver
- Built-in remote control for hearing aids
- Binaural streaming of audio signals in stereo
- Spoken messages and callers name for easy interaction
- Exchangeable neckloop available in two colors and lengths
Connection to a cell phone
Before the ComPilot can be used with a cell phone, you need to make sure the phone is Bluetooth enabled and to complete the pairing and connection procedures